Reiki Classes Chicago
Top Reiki Practitioner Chicago
Sign up and learn how tap into your own natural healing abilities. Become a powerful Reiki channel for yourself, others and the world!
In March of 2018, Molly completed Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki training with William Rand. She now teaches in the Holy Fire style rather than the Usui style, which means that she allows the higher vibration Holy Fire Reiki energy to “attune” students to Reiki, facilitating a more direct connection to the divine. Check out this blog post to learn more.
Reiki Level 1
- History, philosophy and principles of Reiki;
- What Reiki energy is and how it can be used;
- A Reiki placement (“attunement”), which gives you lifetime access to this powerful healing energy;
- Practice of self-healing protocols;
- Giving and receiving a Reiki treatment;
- A Reiki binder and handouts, a book for further reading, a certificate of completion and a bonus gift!
Upon successful completion of the Reiki Level 1 class you will be able to practice Reiki on yourself and others. Because the focus of Reiki Level 1 is self-healing, students will conduct a 21-day cleanse upon completion of training, which involves practicing Reiki on yourself daily. Molly will be available for support and guidance during this process and beyond. In addition, as a co-founder of the Midwest Reiki Community, Molly is happy to offer resources in the form of Reiki shares.
Fee = $150 (early bird discounts available)
Reiki Level 2
- A second powerful placement (“attunement”) to increase the flow of Reiki energy;
- New protocols, including how to send Reiki across time and space (distant Reiki);
- Instruction on the use of three sacred Reiki symbols that foster physical and emotional healing, as well as healing across time and space;
- Practice in energetic clearing of space with the use of tools including symbols & sage;
- Giving and receiving distant Reiki sessions;
- Instruction and guidance in establishing a professional Reiki practice.
After this class, students become Certified Reiki Practitioners and can charge a fee for providing professional Reiki sessions with clients.
Fee = $250 (early bird discounts available)
Advanced Reiki Training
- A third placement (“attunement”) to increase the flow of Reiki energy;
- The Holy Fire Healing experience to remove negative energy and empower goals;
- General overview in the use of crystals as healing aids;
- Training in the use of a Reiki grid for continuous transmission of Reiki energy;
- Instruction in the use of the Master healing symbol;
- Practice in advanced techniques, both as sender and receiver.
With continued practice of Reiki students will experience increased levels of intuition and other forms of energetic awareness, as well as continue to develop in the spiritual foundations of Reiki.
Fee = $350 (early bird discounts available)
PLEASE NOTE: Molly asks that students taking part in this level of Reiki training complete specific requirements prior to the training. You can find more details here. (Download PDF)
Reiki Master Teacher
- A pre-ignition (preparation for “attunements”) and three ignitions (“attunements”) to provide the Reiki Master access to the ignite the Holy Fire energy and empower the Holy Fire symbol within the students;
- Background on Holy Fire Reiki and its evolution from Usui Reiki
- Instruction in the Holy Fire symbol and its uses;
- Guidance in how to facilitate Reiki training classes;
- Protocol, materials and other resources to use in your own Reiki classes;
- Practice working with Holy Fire Reiki, both as sender and receiver;
- Instruction on protocol to heal unhealthy Spirit Attachments;
- Other meditations and experiences with Holy Fire Reiki.
After this training the student has become the teacher. They are also encouraged to apprentice a Level 1 class in order to further prepare to teach students of their own.
Fee = $700 (early bird discounts available)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a two-day class, plus a remote or in-person pre-ignition session the day prior to the start of the class.