Are you looking for:
- An approach to healing that honors and emphasizes your current experience?
- Healing that incorporates both a bottom-up (i.e. physical/biological) and a top-down (i.e. mental/cognitive) understanding?
- A way to work with your anxiety, depression, trauma, or other psychobiological phenomena that doesn’t involve trying to “fix it” or “make it go away”?
- An increased awareness of your body’s and mind’s adaptations to trauma?
- Assistance navigating a challenging time in your life?
- Increased awareness of what is happening in your body and your being?
- A path of deeper healing through embodiment?
Both Sarah and Molly offer Embodied Trauma Healing and Remote Reiki sessions, both in-person in the Andersonville neighborhood of Chicago and virtually. To better understand how Sarah and Molly work, check out their bios and session descriptions.
Not sure about Embodied Trauma Healing sessions? Schedule a free 15-minute Discovery Call with Molly or Sarah.
No matter what path you pursue, we are honored that you are considering working with us. Our hope for you is that as you work toward optimal health, you become more present physically and beyond, opening up to all the possibilities that life is waiting to offer you.